Sunday 17 November 2013

Unsensitive/Your mud

Your world is full of metal,
iron,fragmented being
stabbing the people with the sword
you sold your soul to the new Lord

Writing these lines I have to go
trough the same kind of a hell
for sake of the story I need to tell
about your never endless race:

Memories of these that you lost
hunted by shadows, lonely nights
life on the two sides hurts the most
halved in two, blinded by lights
of the bulbs...

That's me! you say, I am a knife!
That's me! you say, accept my life!
But if we all stab other's hearts
would even one of us stay alive?

So you have chosen not to grew up:
don't blame the others then
tomorrow ever again
cause less we give,
less we gain..

I am a soul from a different space,
eternal light I wear, light on my face
you mud doesn't suit me, I never has
my heart is still,doesn't need a mess.











No comments:

Post a Comment