Friday 16 August 2013

Peace and water

and now i need to talk
why do i always have to talk
in silence
whispering
when no one can hear me
apart of the walls ?
my internal turned to water
used to burn into the hell
deepest down in every cell

how could be liquid
out of fire ?

how could be peace
after  the war ?

the world rules by own dynamics
personal views
there's lack of inner children
indigo flames
and even when there is a doubt
if there is still something to believe in
(we live in times of Remark's failing faith
desperation of an existence )
eternal light always drags me inside in my dreams
into the truth  i see trough thousands of neurons
(my curse, my gift)

there is a miracle
in uterus of woman

a faith is a seed
in the water
where God started his own creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment