Saturday 12 October 2013

Make your own way

When eyes are in the depth of fire
and ears are only to hear the race
the moon looks like a screwed site..

When there was undefined vibe of silence
and pain in forehead,
no more sun to see
I needed myself more than ever
to guide me,
suddenly
something was happening in the soul:

I brewed my naked heart
it didn't move nor made a sound
I saw the the ladder from the heaven
waiting for me with concierge
this was my last game with universe
till the storm sent me down
however i tried
I didn't learn how to know a thing
so many times i tried to see
how sun shines over the grey lights
I almost got blinded
but then I happened
little thing brought by birds
and blossomed into innocence
stroking the others
for which is too heavy to hear
to accept
the wind of existence
in the days lacking luck
I am alone with myself
there's no more desert
in this woodland green
of water,ice and fruits

I choosed my own way,
- the nonsense of the collected mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment