Thursday 17 October 2013

Some lovers, no one is true.

The water
for an afternoon tea is boiling
The heat in your embrace turns on the fireplace

It's cosy with you...
but not as much
as with someone
with the same kind of eyes
as mine...

Vibe of the jazz remains me of my
town
in the winter time
when the air smells of the mulled wine
Now I don't feel like home
Suddenly I feel like home
it's just so confusing..

You are addicted to taking
so am I...drying out
A loneliness comes with me
to stroke your hopeless nights
sitting like two beggars
above the chicken soup for the soul...

with no rewards for you
with no rewards for myself

as no one really cares.

today we can just talk
about the infinity
disabled,
old and wise
and maybe
we'll realise

what is this.








No comments:

Post a Comment